Chicago "L".org, the internet's largest resource for
information on Chicago's rapid transit system!
Latest Update: April 28, 2018
- Damen/Lake station profile updated with new info and 1 new photo.
- Cows on Parade page updated with added into on two of the cows, and updated whereabouts of all four cows.
- CTA riders catch a break -- no fare hikes, service cuts for 2019 [November 14: Chicago Tribune]
- CTA Using New Seating Configuration On Blue Line Trains [November 14: CBS Chicago]
- Brown Line Doors Open Before Train Arrives [November 14: CBS Chicago]
- Deer found injured on Blue Line tracks is euthanized by animal control officials [November 13: Chicago Tribune]
- CTA Motormen Tell All, Share Secrets of Chicago Transit System [November 12: NBC Chicago]
- CTA Blue Line service to O'Hare resumes after deer removed from tracks [November 12: Chicago Tribune]
- Blue Line Service Resumes After Deer Removed From CTA Tracks [November 12: CBS Chicago]
- CTA Blue Line Service Disrupted Due to Injured Deer on Tracks [November 12: NBC Chicago]
- Injured deer removed from Blue Line tracks after stopping service for hours [November 12: ABC Chicago]
- South Shore Man Charged In Red Line Shooting [November 11: CBS Chicago]
- Gunshot victim pistol-whips man who shot him aboard Red Line in South Loop, police say [November 10: Chicago Tribune]
- Man shot on CTA Red Line near Cermak stop, in serious condition [November 10: Chicago Sun-Times]
- Man Shot On CTA Red Line Train [November 10: CBS Chicago]
- Man Shot On CTA Red Line Near Cermak Stop [November 10: NBC Chicago]
- Man shot on Red Line train near Cermak-Chinatown stop [November 10: ABC Chicago]
- Red Line Shooting Leaves Man, 38, Seriously Wounded [November 10: WBBM 780 AM]
- Man hit by Blue Line train Tuesday morning in critical condition [November 6: Chicago Tribune]
- CTA Work on 95th Terminal to Require Two-Week Closure of a Dan Ryan Expressway Lane Near 95th Street [November 5: CTA press release]
- Wilson vows to make CTA free again for seniors and abolish Chicago's bag tax [November 5: Chicago Sun-Times]
- Tips for men who want to make walking, biking, and transit a little less crummy for women [November 5: Chicago Reader]
- CTA Washington/Wabash station recognized for architecture [November 2: Railway Track & Structures]
- CTA's Heritage Fleet a stylish and well preserved reminder of days gone by [November 1: WGN Chicago]
- Chicago-L.org is not responsible for broken
links, removed pages, or other sites'