Chicago "L".org, the internet's largest resource for
information on Chicago's rapid transit system!
Latest Update: February 25, 2018
- Addison Blue Line station profile updated with new info and 21 new photos.
- Irving Park Blue Line station profile updated with new info and 2 new photos.
- Montrose Blue Line station profile updated with new info and 17 new photos.
- Harlem/Kennedy Blue Line station profile updated with new info and 3 new photos.
- Cumberland station profile updated with new info.
- Man harassed, sexually abused and robbed woman on CTA platform: prosecutors [March 22: Chicago Sun-Times]
- CTA staffer recognizes Blue Line sexual assault suspect, calls police [March 22: Chicago Tribune]
- Man charged with grabbing, touching woman on Blue Line platform [March 22: Chicago Sun-Times]
- Man charged with sexually abusing woman on CTA Blue Line platform last December [March 22: ABC Chicago]
- Some of Lollapalooza's 2018 lineup may have been revealed by the Lolla Train playlist [March 20: Time Out Chicago]
- Service resumes on CTA Yellow Line after woman has medical emergency near tracks in Evanston: police [March 20: Chicago Tribune]
- How often does the CTA really clean those subway stops? Hint: not very [March 20: Chicago Reader]
- Ghost of old 'L' branch haunts Obama library project [March 19: Chicago Tribune]
- Man wanted in connection with CTA batteries released [March 18: Chicago Tribune]
- Bail set at $100K for man accused of attacking 3 CTA employees [March 17: Chicago Tribune]
- Man suspected in at least 10 batteries on Red Line being questioned by police [March 16: Chicago Tribune]
- Man grabs girl at Roosevelt Red Line station [March 16: Chicago Sun-Times]
- Man Grabs Girl, 15, at Roosevelt Red Line Station; Police Report At Least 9 Similar Incidents [March 16: NBC Chicago]
- Police: Man found dead on Brown Line train at Belmont station [March 16: Chicago Sun-Times]
- Dorky CTA singer thought she was alone... now her ditty has been heard 3 million times [March 15: Chicago Tribune]
- CTA Encourages Riders to Say "Thank You" on Transit Driver Appreciation Day [March 14: CTA press release]
- Man found dead at CTA station on New Year's Eve died of alcohol, drug toxicity [March 14: Chicago Sun-Times]
- CTA digital displays to keep riders updated in real-time [March 14: Chicago Sun-Times]
- CTA Boosts Real-Time Information on Rail Station Digital Screens [March 13: CTA press release]
- Woman sings her heart out on empty CTA train, only to find she's not alone [March 12: WGN Chicago]
- CTA to use ride-sharing tax to upgrade security [March 12: The DePaulia]
- As the buildings come down, CTA's Belmont flyover closer to reality in Lakeview [March 12: Chicago Tribune]
- Blue Line Attacker On The Run [March 9: CBS Chicago]
- Chicago-L.org is not responsible for broken
links, removed pages, or other sites'