Chicago "L".org, the internet's largest resource for
information on Chicago's rapid transit system!
Latest Update: November 1, 2019
- Franklin Street Terminal profile updated with new info and 2 new photos.
- Proposed station renovation information from the All Stations Accessibility Program (ASAP) added to the Austin Green Line, and Montrose and California Blue Line station profiles.
- Red Line trains resume subway service after hazmat response in the Loop [November 10: Chicago Sun-Times]
- Red Line Trains Bypassing Grand Subway Stop After Someone Sets Off Fire Extinguisher, Prompting Hazmat Response [November 10: CBS Chicago]
- Police seek suspects in robbery at Lawndale Pink Line station [November 10: Chicago Sun-Times]
- Blue Line service resumes with delays after person jumps onto tracks at Belmont [November 9: Chicago Sun-Times]
- Person jumps on CTA Blue Line tracks [November 9: WGN Chicago]
- Wintrust Business Lunch 11/8/19: The CTA Should Learn From L.A. Metro, Recalled Products, & Onesti Entertainment [November 8: 720AM WGN Radio Chicago]
- CTA 'L' board game debuts later this month [November 5: Chicago Sun-Times]
- Meet the cowboy hat-wearing Catholic brother who creates the murals under the Fullerton 'L' stop [November 4: Chicago Tribune]
- Construction, sick passengers, pigeons and landmarks: New board game re-creates the mess and fun of riding the CTA 'L' [November 4: Chicago Tribune]
- From 'tunnel rat' to power engineer, electricians like Steven Moore keep the trains running on time [November 3: Chicago Sun-Times]
- Teen hit, killed by CTA Red Line train near Harrison ID'd, trains resume normal service [November 1: ABC Chicago]
- Man, 18, dies after being hit by CTA Red Line train in South Loop subway, officials say [October 31: Chicago Tribune]
- Red Line trains resume normal service after person hit, killed by train near Harrison [October 31: Chicago Sun-Times]
- CTA Red Line trains rerouted to elevated lines after person struck, killed at Harrison Station [October 31: ABC Chicago]
- Robberies reported on Pink Line trains: police [October 31: Chicago Sun-Times]
- CTA Red, Purple, Yellow line service resumes on North Side [October 30: Chicago Sun-Times]
- Body Found In Building's Backyard Was Likely "In Contact With" CTA Train [October 30: Edgeville Buzz]
- Southbound CTA Red Line trains resume normal service after track issue at Grand fixed [October 30: Chicago Tribune]
- Red Line trains resume normal service after track issue shuts down subway for 3 hours [October 30: Chicago Sun-Times]
- Red Line Trains Resuming Normal Service After 'Track Condition' At Grand Subway Station [October 30: CBS Chicago]
- CTA Red Line trains resume normal service after track issue [October 30: ABC Chicago]
- CTA Red, Purple and Yellow Lines resume service after person struck by train on North Side [October 29: Chicago Sun-Times]
- Multiple CTA 'L' Lines Snagged After Body Is Found Under Red/Purple Line Tracks Near Loyola [October 29: CBS Chicago]
- Normal Red Line service resumes after reroute due to reports of smoke at Grand [October 28: Chicago Sun-Times]
- Chicago-L.org is not responsible for broken
links, removed pages, or other sites'