Chicago "L".org, the internet's largest resource for
information on Chicago's rapid transit system!
Latest Update: April 28, 2018
- Damen/Lake station profile updated with new info and 1 new photo.
- Cows on Parade page updated with added into on two of the cows, and updated whereabouts of all four cows.
- Person hit, killed by Green Line train [July 16: Chicago Tribune]
- Woman fatally struck by CTA train on West Side: police [July 16: Chicago Sun-Times]
- Brown Line trains on the move after person falls onto tracks in Ravenswood [July 14: Chicago Tribune]
- Commuter punches man who allegedly used the N-word in Blue Line spat [July 13: Chicago Sun-Times]
- White Man Uses The N-Word And Gets The Sonic Rings Knocked Out Of Him [July 13: Chicago Defender]
- Mayor Emanuel Announces Success Of Trip To China To Secure Upcoming Chicago Rail Factory And Hundreds Of Jobs [July 12: City of Chicago press release]
- Emanuel claims China trip has salvaged CTA rail car deal, despite Trump tariffs [July 12: Chicago Sun-Times]
- Mayor declares China trip a win: Huge CTA el car deal is saved [July 12: Crain's Chicago Business]
- Not everybody in Chicago is down with OKCupid's new DTF ad campaign [July 10: Chicago Reader]
- CTA: Red Line service delayed after police activity [July 10: Chicago Tribune]
- Mayor Emanuel Unveils Design For New CTA Damen Green Line Station [July 9: City of Chicago press release]
- City releases design of new Damen Green Line CTA station [July 9: Chicago Tribune]
- City, CTA release designs for new Damen Green Line station [July 9: Chicago Sun-Times]
- City Hall releases sneak peek at new Green Line station plans [July 9: Crain's Chicago Business]
- Design unveiled for new CTA Damen Green Line Station [July 9: ABC Chicago]
- Here's what the CTA's new Green Line station at Damen Avenue will look like [July 9: Time Out Chicago]
- Mayor Emanuel Heads To China, Wants To Preserve Factory [July 8: CBS Chicago]
- CTA deal tops agenda as Emanuel heads to China next week [July 6: Chicago Tribune]
- Amid tariffs war, Emanuel heads to China to save $1.3 billion CTA deal [July 6: Crain's Chicago Business]
- Chinese manufacturer spends $87M on CTA rail car plant [July 3: The Real Deal]
- Chicago-L.org is not responsible for broken
links, removed pages, or other sites'