Chicago "L".org, the internet's largest resource for
information on Chicago's rapid transit system! Feel free to
browse the site and offer comments here.
Latest Update: January 26, 2014
- Information about the Your New Blue project added to the O'Hare Branch and Dearborn Subway pages, and to the appropriate station profile pages.
- Addison (O'Hare branch) station profile expanded with new info and 9 new photos.
- Damen (O'Hare branch) station profile updated with new info and 10 new photos.
- Western (O'Hare branch) station profile updated with new info and 13 new photos.
- Monroe Blue Line station profile updated with new info.
- Orange Line service resumes near Midway after electrical issue [March 6: Chicago Tribune]
- 2 big CTA projects included in Obama transit funding list [March 5: Chicago Tribune]
- CTA big winner in Obama proposed budget [March 4: Politics Early and Often: Sun-Times blog]
- Preservation group releases list of most endangered city buildings [March 4: Chicago Tribune]
- Architecture Group Lists Most Endangered Sites In Chicago [March 4: CBS Chicago]
- Popular CTA Train Tracker Gets Even Better [March 3: CTA Press Release]
- More CTA Train Tracker displays coming [March 3: Red Eye]
- Oak Park man nabbed for dropping pants on CTA train [March 3: Oak Leaves]
- Fitzgerald pushes transit board ethics [March 1: Chicago Tribune]
- The CTA's Control Center in action [February 28: Red Eye]
- Fitzgerald's call to strip transit board members' pay gets bumpy ride [February 28: Chicago Sun-Times]
- CTA Posts Weekly Ventra Performance Report [February 28: CTA Press Release]
- CTA Begins Payments For Ventra After Improved Performance [February 27: CBS Chicago]
- Residential Building at Logan Square Stop 'Just a Concept,' Says CTA [February 27: DNAinfo Chicago]
- Woman Robbed of Phone on Blue Line Broke Ankle Chasing Thief: Prosecutors [February 27: DNAinfo Chicago]
- Man, 22, charged in Blue Line robbery [February 27: Chicago Tribune]
- South Side man charged in Blue Line robbery [February 27: Chicago Sun-Times]
- Man Charged With Robbing Woman On Blue Line Train [February 27: CBS Chicago]
- Blue Line Robbery Suspect in Custody, Police Say [February 26: DNAinfo Chicago]
- Ask Geoffrey: 2/26 (CTA line colors) [February 26: WTTW Chicago]
- Preckwinkle seeks long-term transportation plan [February 25: Chicago Sun-Times]
- Selling to CTA riders, veterinary house calls and another Tea2Go [February 25: Crain's Chicago Business]
- Cops warn of CTA Blue Line robberies in Logan Square [February 25: Chicago Tribune]
- Surveillance Photo Released of Blue Line Robbery Suspect [February 25: NBC Chicago]
- Blue Line robberies reported in Bucktown at Western stop [February 25: ABC Chicago]
- CTA Blue Line robbery victim shares story after phone stolen at Western [February 24: ABC Chicago]
- Chicago police warn of robberies at Western Blue Line stop [February 24: Red Eye]
- Man Robbed Two Women at Blue Line Station in Logan Square, Cops Say [February 24: DNAinfo Chicago]
- Your New Blue improvements to start in March [February 24: CTA Press Release]
- CTA moves up Blue Line rehab [February 24: Chicago Tribune]
- Blue Line rehab to begin in March [February 24: Chicago Sun-Times]
- CTA's $500 Million Blue Line Renovation To Begin Next Month [February 24: CBS Chicago]
- CTA Blue Line to Get $492M Upgrade [February 24: NBC Chicago]
- Blue Line construction with closures to start in March [February 24: ABC Chicago]
- Fewer Blue Line stops, same surcharge [February 24: Red Eye]
- CTA's Blue Line work means station closings [February 24: Daily Herald]
- State watchdog faults ex-RTA board member [February 23: Chicago Tribune]
- Chicago-L.org is not responsible for broken
links, removed pages, or other sites'