Chicago "L".org, the internet's largest resource for
information on Chicago's rapid transit system!
Latest Update: April 28, 2018
- Damen/Lake station profile updated with new info and 1 new photo.
- Cows on Parade page updated with added into on two of the cows, and updated whereabouts of all four cows.
- Residual delays on Blue Line after service temporarily stopped during morning commute [August 17: Chicago Tribune]
- Blue Line service resumes after unauthorized person on tracks near Logan Square [August 17: Chicago Sun-Times]
- Yellow Line Battery; Burglary Arrest; Strongarm Robbery: Blotter [August 17: Skokie Patch]
- CTA Awards Contract for Modernization of Grand, Chicago and Division Blue Line Stations [August 15: CTA press release]
- Mayor Emanuel Announces Upgraded Security Cameras as Part of Safe and Secure Program to Improve Safety and Security Across CTA System [August 13: CTA press release]
- City Boasts News CTA Security Measures-- Again [August 13: NBC Chicago]
- CTA adds high definition cameras at 4 Blue Line stations [August 13: ABC Chicago]
- Protecting the viaducts: Oak Park, Union Pacific to host public discussion on bridge strikes [August 13: Chicago Tribune]
- Rosemont Blotter: Felony Charges For Battery, Tagging, Drug Trafficking [August 9: Journal & Topics]
- Moody's boosts outlook of CTA, RTA debt [August 2: Crain's Chicago Business]
- Transit agency spends $35,000 on video to ask for more money [July 31: Chicago Tribune]
- Track fire delays trains on CTA Pink, Green, Blue lines [July 31: Chicago Sun-Times]
- CTA Pink, Green, Blue Lines Delayed After Fire On Tracks [July 31: CBS Chicago]
- Blue Line passengers blocked from leaving train, robbed in Oak Park; suspects at large, police say [July 31: Oak Leaves]
- Minor fire causes CTA train delays in Loop [July 29: Chicago Tribune]
- Despite 'zero-tolerance' crackdown, CTA drivers crash while on phones, keep jobs [July 27: Chicago Sun-Times]
- Chicago-L.org is not responsible for broken
links, removed pages, or other sites'