Chicago "L".org, the internet's largest resource for
information on Chicago's rapid transit system!
Latest Update: April 28, 2018
- Damen/Lake station profile updated with new info and 1 new photo.
- Cows on Parade page updated with added into on two of the cows, and updated whereabouts of all four cows.
- Wilmette police blotter: taggers hit CTA cars with graffiti [September 24: Wilmette Life]
- 100 Million Dollar Improvements Coming To CTA Red, Purple Lines [September 21: CBS Chicago]
- Man, 46, walks into Clinton Blue Line station after being stabbed [September 20: Chicago Sun-Times]
- They slept on the Blue Line and the streets to avoid deportation. Now, after viral video, 'they are in a warm, safe place.' [September 19: Chicago Tribune]
- Woman jumps on Green Line tracks in Austin [September 18: Austin Weekly News]
- Temporary Weekend Closures at Belmont Blue, Five Green Line Stations [September 14: CTA press release]
- Chicago police searching for suspect in robbery at Loop CTA station [September 13: Fox Chicago]
- 53-year-old 'intoxicated' man fatally struck by CTA Red Line [September 13: Chicago Sun-Times]
- Man dies after falling on Monroe Red Line tracks [September 12: Chicago Tribune]
- CTA To Seek Corporate Sponsorships for Iconic CTA Assets [September 12: CTA press release]
- Construction Continues on Garfield Gateway Project; Five Green Line Stations Temporarily Closed Next Two Weekends [September 11: CTA press release]
- Charged with robbery on the CTA [September 11: Forest Park Review]
- Woman Sexually Assaulted On Blue Line Train [September 10: CBS Chicago]
- Chicago-L.org is not responsible for broken
links, removed pages, or other sites'