Chicago "L".org, the internet's largest resource for
information on Chicago's rapid transit system!
Latest Update: February 25, 2018
- Addison Blue Line station profile updated with new info and 21 new photos.
- Irving Park Blue Line station profile updated with new info and 2 new photos.
- Montrose Blue Line station profile updated with new info and 17 new photos.
- Harlem/Kennedy Blue Line station profile updated with new info and 3 new photos.
- Cumberland station profile updated with new info.
- Woman sexually abused on Brown Line platform in Ravenswood Manor [April 20: Chicago Sun-Times]
- Yellow, Purple line trains delayed after man found dead on train [April 19: Chicago Tribune]
- Man found dead on CTA train near Howard: police [April 19: Chicago Sun-Times]
- Man Found Dead on CTA Train Near Howard: Police [April 19: NBC Chicago]
- Your New Blue Modernization Program to Improve CTA Blue Line Service Moves Forward [April 18: CTA press release]
- Phase One of 95th Street Red Line Station Terminal Improvement Completed [April 18: The Chicago Citizen]
- Man beaten, robbed on Chicago and State subway platform [April 18: Chicago Tribune]
- Man robbed, beaten on Red Line platform on Near North Side [April 18: ABC Chicago]
- A 200-Level Course in CTA Etiquette [April 17: Chicago Magazine]
- Man dies after being struck by Red Line train on Near North Side [April 17: Chicago Sun-Times]
- Some Hoping To Rebuild Old Leg Of CTA Green Line For Obama Center [April 16: CBS Chicago]
- South terminal of CTA 95th Street station re-opens after renovation [April 16: Chicago Crusader]
- Mayor Emanuel and CTA Open New South Terminal at 95th Street Station [April 15: CTA press release]
- CTA Riders Welcome Red Line Renovations [April 15: CBS Chicago]
- CTA South Terminal on 95th Street Opens After Renovations [April 15: NBC Chicago]
- South terminal of CTA 95th Street station re-opens after renovation [April 15: ABC Chicago]
- Man critically hurt after being hit by Red Line train in Near North [April 15: Chicago Tribune]
- Man struck by Red Line train, critically injured on Near North Side [April 15: Chicago Sun-Times]
- 2 injured in Eisenhower Expressway crash [April 15: Chicago Tribune]
- At least 1 injured when vehicle crashes on Eisenhower, rolls onto CTA tracks [April 15: Chicago Sun-Times]
- The Economic Impact Of Extending The Red Line South Would Be Felt Across The Far South Side [April 12: Bisnow]
- Major Delays on Pink Line Due to Person on Tracks [April 12: NBC Chicago]
- Doomed CTA escalator at Monroe -- broken for years -- causes irritation, amusement [April 12: Chicago Sun-Times]
- Student Ventra U-Pass prices increase [April 9: The Columbia Chronicle]
- Chicago-L.org is not responsible for broken
links, removed pages, or other sites'