Chicago "L".org, the internet's largest resource for
information on Chicago's rapid transit system!
Latest Update: April 28, 2018
- Damen/Lake station profile updated with new info and 1 new photo.
- Cows on Parade page updated with added into on two of the cows, and updated whereabouts of all four cows.
- Transit stations help lure business relocations and new jobs -- and keep them here, report says [October 19: Chicago Tribune]
- To help Chicago businesses, fully fund public transit, report says [October 19: Chicago Sun-Times]
- Transit drives jobs [October 19: Crain's Chicago Business]
- Proposed 2019 Budget Holds the Line on Fares, Preserves Service Levels [October 18: CTA press release]
- CTA riders won't see any fare hikes or service cuts in 2019, but officials call on Springfield for more funding [October 18: Chicago Tribune]
- CTA outlook: No fare hikes, but hints of trouble ahead [October 18: Crain's Chicago Business]
- CTA Won't Raise Fares or Slash Service in 2019, Agency Budget Says [October 18: NBC Chicago]
- Where Chicago Trounces New York: Fixing Mass Transit [October 18: New York Times]
- RTA, which oversees CTA, Metra and Pace, conducting customer satisfaction survey [October 18: ABC Chicago]
- With Cold Snap Gripping Chicago, CTA Turns On Platform Heaters Early [October 18: CBS Chicago]
- CTA turning on heat lamps early due to October cold [October 18: ABC Chicago]
- Chilly CTA Riders Might Have To Wait For Heaters To Turn On, But Press The Button Anyway [October 16: CBS Chicago]
- Waiting for the 'L' during this unseasonably cold weather? Hit the heat button -- it might be on. [October 15: Chicago Tribune]
- Chicago to expand 'Second Chance' program for ex-inmates [October 15: Fox Chicago]
- Police: Missing 8-year-old boy found at North Side CTA Red Line station [October 12: ABC Chicago]
- Normal service resumes on CTA Red Line after mechanical issue at Jackson [October 7: ABC Chicago]
- Red Line delayed after person hit near Harrison station [October 5: Chicago Tribune]
- Police: Incident at Harrison Red Line stop believed to be suicide attempt [October 5: Chicago Sun-Times]
- Chicago-L.org is not responsible for broken
links, removed pages, or other sites'